Winter Adventure 1 Day Chiemsee
The Wim Hof Method meets MovNat
Do you need a break from Work and the day to day Routine?
A day in nature, experiencing what your body is capable of doing will surely help you get rid of the stress of the week and come back recharged and with new tools to handle stress.
Join us for an exciting MovNat and Wim Hof Event on the beautiful lake Chiemsee in Bavaria, Germany. Get ready to get out of your comfort zone and experience your true potential. We will explore our bodies‘ innate capacity to deal with the elements and explore our ability to move and adapt to the environment. The lake offers beautiful surroundings and the location is perfect to learn and apply MovNat.
What it’s all about:
– Experience the power of the breath
– Unleashed your movement potential
– Discover your true inner power
– Connect with like-minded people
Arrival 10:00 Am
We start with WHM Breathing and then we have our first MovNat session. We then get our first little cold exposure to get used to the mechanisms and body reactions involved.
After a brief Wim Hof Method theory module, we start with our second MovNat session followed by cold exposure in the lake
We finish with Goulash soup and hot drinks by a nice fire
End of Program around 17:00
Strandbad Seebruck/ Hafenwirt in Seebruck
Address: Am Chiemseepark 7, 83358 Seeon-Seebruck
– MovNat (all levels) skills and training
– Wim Hof Method coaching both practical and theoretical basics
– Goulash Soup
– Bathing Suit
– Changing clothes, warm clothes for the conditions of the day, both for the time not moving and for the movement sessions
– I’ve never done something like this, can I still do it?
yes, our approach is to find you on your level whatever that. Our bodies have ancestral mechanisms to deal with the cold and your body is not an exception!
– Is there an option for warming up afterward?
yes, the restaurant is very nearby and we will provide fire and hot drinks are available
– What happens if I can’t get past my fears?
No need to worry, we will never push you to do anything. That said… the workshop opens a great possibility to face those fears with whatever small steps you need.
– Can I get a heart attack from the cold?
All the cold exposure is done gradually and your body has mechanisms to deal with the cold.
– Are there any after-effects?
The cold exposure is too short for it to really have a long-lasting effect like frostbite.
– What language is the course on?
All our trainers can speak both German and English, depending on the participant’s language it will be done either in English or German.